Earth Ground Tester, 77.5 Hz, 460VAC
- Item # 24K395
- Mfr. Model # GP-2A
- Catalog Page # 571
- UNSPSC # 41113612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Earth Ground Tester
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.00001 to 0.019/0.1999/1.999/19.99/49.9 kilohm
- Resolution 0.01 to 1 Ohms
- Operating Frequency 77.5 Hz
- Accuracy +/-2% of Reading +/-2 LSD
- Measuring Current 12mA
- Measuring Voltage Less Than=25V
- Earth Volts 460VAC
- Soil Resistivity Yes
- Display LCD
- Counts 2000
- Standards IEC, EN 61010-1, EN 1557-1, EN 1557-5, EN 61557-1/-5, EN 61326
- Safety Rating CAT III 240V
- Interface PC
- Earth Measurement Clamps No
- Earth Measurement Poles 4
- Includes (4) Ground Stakes, PC Software, Connection Cables, Carrying Case, User Manuals, Batteries(Installed)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.