Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, -4° to 999°F Temp. Range, 1-1/4" Jaw Capacity, CAT III 600V
- Item# 3DNZ1
- Mfr. Model# ACD-14 TRMS-PLUS
- Catalog Page# 687
- UNSPSC# 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 600
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 40
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/4"
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 999 Degrees F
- Counts 4000
- Battery Type CR2032
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Capacitance 500nF to 3000uF
- Frequency Counter 5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Memory Max
- Peak Hold Yes
- Display LCD
- Includes Test Leads, Battery (Installed), Soft Carrying Pouch, User Manual, Bead Thermocouple with Banana Plug
- Calibration Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Special Features Micro Amps Measurement, Autoranging, Rubber Over Molded Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.