Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 0° to 1000°F Temp. Range, 1-1/3" Jaw Capacity, CAT III 600V
- Item# 1WKR2
- Mfr. Model# AC75B
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 600
- Max. DC Amps 4000uA
- Max. AC Volts 750
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 40
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/3"
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- Counts 4000
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Capacitance 4000uF
- Display LCD
- Includes Pair of Test Leads, Temperature Adapter
- Calibration Frequency 60 Hz
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-1.9% + 2A
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Full Overload Protection
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2AUZ8AMPROBE
Price $161.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.