- Item # 6NZH9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ACD-53NAV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp-On Power Meter
- Max. Watts 1000kW
- Power Accuracy +/-2.5% Rdg + 5 Digits
- Max. AC Amps 1000
- Current Accuracy +/-1.5% Rdg + 5 Digits
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Voltage Accuracy AC +/-1.0% Rdg + 5 Digits, DC +/-0.7% Rdg + 2 Digits
- Power Factor -1.00 to 1.00
- Calibration Frequency 20 Hz to 10 KHz
- Max. Resistance 100 K Ohms
- Jaw Opening 1.77"
- True RMS Yes
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 50 Degrees C)
- Display LCD
- Counts 10,000
- Peak Capture Yes
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Special Features Power, Power Factor, Individual Harmonics, Low pAss Filter for Variable Frequency Drives, Flash Light for Determing Color of the Wires in the Dark
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, Users Manual, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.