Digital LCD Battery Operated Megohmmeter; Insulation Resistance Range: 4/40/400/4000 megohm
- Item# 1WXG3
- Mfr. Model# AMB-45
- Catalog Page# 569
- UNSPSC# 41113628
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 250/500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 4/40/400/4000 megohm
- Live Circuit Detection 0 to 600VAC/DC
- Resistance Range 0 to 4000 ohm
- Display Digital LCD
- Accuracy 0 to 2000M Ohms +/-3% of Reading +/- 5 Digits, 2001M Ohms to 4000M Ohms +/-5% of Reading +/- 5 Digits
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Data Logging 4000 Data Points
- Interface RS-232
- Features Tests Insulation of Wires, Cables, Transformers and Electrical Motors, Comes As A Complete Kit Including Test Leads and Pc Software, Selectable Test Voltages 250V, 500V and 1000V, Programmable Timer to PerforM Ohms The Dielectric Absorption Ratio Test, Sensitive Ohmmeter for Checking Resistance of Motor Windings, Built In Voltmeter, Fast and Easy to Use, Rugged Durable Design, Internal Memory to Store Measurements for Future Reference, Data Download to Pc
- Power Source (8) AA Batteries
- Includes Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Battery, Carrying Case, Software, Interface Cable and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1YB42EXTECH
List Price $275.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.