Battery Operated Megohmmeter, 250/500VDC
- Item# 1WXG2
- Mfr. Model# AMB-2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113628
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 250/500VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 50 to 100 megohm
- Live Circuit Detection 0 to 600VAC/DC
- Resistance Range 0 to 100 ohm
- Display Analog
- Accuracy 0 to 10M Ohms +/- 5% of Reading, Over 10M Ohms +/- 10% of Reading
- Features Tests Insulation of Wires, Cables, Transformers and Electrical Motors, Battery Powered, Helps Cut Unscheduled Downtime and Reduce Shock Hazards, Sensitive Ohmmeter for Checking Resistance of Motor Windings, Built In Voltmeter, Battery Ok Test, Mirror Scale, Automatic Discharge of Equipment Capacitance for Safe Removal of Test Leads
- Power Source (8) AA Batteries (Not Supplied)
- Includes Test Leads (MTL-6), Carrying Case, Adapter Clips (MTC-3) and Fuse (8AG-361)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.