AMPROBE (R) HD160C Full Size - Advanced Features - Harsh Environment Digital Multimeter, Instrument
- Item # 2ATA7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HD160C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - Advanced Features - Harsh Environment
- Instrument Counts 9999
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.10% of Reading + 5 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1500
- Max. AC Amps 2
- Max. DC Amps 2
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 100 Hz to 10 MHz
- Capacitance Range 40 nF to 400 uF
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Heavy Duty, Drop Resistant, IP67 Rated, Flame Retardant, Thermoplastic Housing
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE, US N10140, c-UL-US
- Series AMPROBE (R) HD160C
- Includes Holster, Test Leads with Threaded Alligator Clips, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ATA6AMPROBE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.