AMPROBE (R) HD110C Full Size - General Features Digital Multimeter, -4° to 1832°F Temp. Range
- Item# 2ATA6
- Mfr. Model# HD110C
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - General Features
- Instrument Counts 1999
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.10% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1500
- Max. AC Amps 2
- Max. DC Amps 2
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 20 megohm
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response Average
- Data Hold Yes
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE, UL, EN 61010-1, EN 60529:IP67 CAT, Class II, EN 60529:IP67, EN 61326-1
- Series AMPROBE (R) HD110C
- Includes Holster, Test Leads with Threaded Alligator Clips, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ELP7EXTECH (R) EX530 Full Size - Advanced Features - Harsh Environment Digital Multimeter, -50° to 1382°EXTECH
List Price $242.00 / each
Item # 2ATA7AMPROBE (R) HD160C Full Size - Advanced Features - Harsh Environment Digital Multimeter, -4° to 2372AMPROBE
List Price $422.50 / each
Item # 2ELP6EXTECH
List Price $198.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.