AMPROBE (R) AM-270 Full Size - General Features Digital Multimeter, Instrument Counts: 5000
- Item # 6NZF5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AM-270
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - General Features
- Instrument Counts 5000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.08% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Capacitance Range 50 nF to 9999 uF
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Interface Optional PC
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features 50ms Record Max to Min Readings At Fast 20/sec, Measurement Mode, 5ms Crest (Instantaneous Peak Hold) Max to Min Readings, Relative Zero Offset Mode, Zoom 5x Analog Pointer At 60/s
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE, UL
- Series AMPROBE (R) AM-270
- Includes Test Leads, Banana Plug K Type Thermocouple, Batteries (Installed), Users Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.