LCD AC and Battery Megohmmeter; Insulation Resistance Range: 10 teraohm
- Item# 6NZF7
- Mfr. Model# AMB-55
- Catalog Page# 701
- UNSPSC# 41113628
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC and Battery Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 250 to 5000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 10 teraohm
- Capacitance Range 0 to 99.9, 100 to 999 nF and 1 to 50 uF
- Display LCD
- Accuracy +/-(5% Reading + 3 Digits) Below 1T Ohms, +/-(15% Reading + 3 Digit) - 1T Ohms and Above
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Leakage Current Range 0 to 9.99, 10.0 to 99.9, 100 to 999nA, 1 to 9.99, 10.0 to 99.9, 100 to 999uA, 1 to 5.5mA
- Data Logging 1000 Data Points
- Interface RS-232
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Features R(T) Graph Real Time Resistance Against Time Graph Plotting Facility to Graphically Illustrate the Response of a Material to an Applied Test Voltage, User Selectable Programmable Timer (1s to 30 Min), Automatic Discharge of Test Object After Completion of Measurement Diagnostic Tools, Polarization Index (Pi), Dielectric Discharge (Dd), Dielectric Absorption Ratio (Dar) with Automated Resistance Ranging (Ar), Step Voltage Test, Insulation Resistance Will be Measured at Five Different, Equality Sequenced Test Voltages for In Depth Insulation SysteM Ohms Diagnostics, All Parameters Can Be Measured and Displayed in One Single Measurement, High Charging Capacity with 5 Ma Charging Current Insulation Systems Upto 50 micronf Can Be Quickly Charged and Tested, High EM Ohms (Noise) Immunity Built In Noise Rejection Filters and Shielded Test Leads Supplied In A Standard Set Make The Instrument Suitable for Accurate Insulation Testing In Environments with High EM Ohms Interferences Like Hv Switchyards or Similar Environments
- Power Source Dual, External Power Source and Batteries
- Includes Power Supply Cord Set, Test Leads, Large Jaw Alligator Clips, Users Manual, Carrying Case, Software CD, RS-232 Cable, USB Cable, Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.