16-PC Nonsparking Tool Kit
- Item # 9G330
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M-49
- Catalog Page # 858
- UNSPSC # 27113201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Tool Kit Product Grouping Nonsparking Tool Kits
- Tool Families Included Cutting Tools,Pliers,Putty Knives,Scrapers,Screwdrivers,Wrenches
- Item Nonsparking Tool Kit
- Number of Pieces 16
- Number of Cutting Tools 1
- Number of Pliers 3
- No. of Putty Knives and Scrapers Included 1
- Number of Screwdrivers 2
- Number of Wrenches 5
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking Yes
- Tool Storage Included Yes
- Tool Storage Type Included Box
- Cutting Tools Included Common Knife 3-1/8" X 6-3/4"
- Pliers Included 6-1/2", 8" Combination, 10" Tongue and Groove
- Putty Knives and Scrapers Included Deck Scraper 2" X 12"
- Screwdrivers Included Slotted 5/16", Phillips #2
- Wrenches Included 10" Adjustable, Double Box End 5/16" x 3/8", 7/16" x 1/2", 9/16" x 5/8", 3/4" x 7/8"
- Standards FM Approved, Federal, GSA, Military, ANSI, Din, OSHA, DOE, NFPA, MSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.