15/16" Aluminum Bronze Socket with 1/2" Drive Size and Natural Finish
- Item# 1TEF2
- Mfr. Model# SS-1/2D15/16
- Catalog Page# 1082
- UNSPSC# 27111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Socket
- Drive Size 1/2"
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Socket Sizes 15/16"
- Output Type Hex
- Socket Depth Standard
- Number of Points 6
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Overall Length 1-1/2"
- Finish Natural
- Material Aluminum Bronze
- Drive Type Square
- Features Nonsparking, Non-Magnetic, Corrosion Resistant
- Standards US Government Requirements For Nonmagnetic Hand Tools Defined By MIL-I-17214, Factory Mutual Approved For Use In Hazardous Environments, OSHA, NFPA, MSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5MV48WESTWARD
Price $7.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.