3/4"Drive SAE Beryllium Copper Alloy Nonsparking Socket Wrench Set, Number of Pieces: 15
- Item # 4RPJ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W-291
- Catalog Page # 858
- UNSPSC # 27111703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Nonsparking Socket Wrench Set
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Measurement Type SAE
- Socket Size Range 1-5/16" to 2"
- Number of Pieces 15
- Std. Socket Point Styles Included 6
- Deep Socket Point Styles Included None
- Flex Socket Point Styles Included None
- Finish Beryllium Copper Alloy
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Ratchets Included Pear Head 18"
- Sockets Included 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2", 1-9/16", 1-5/8", 1-11/16", 1-3/4", 1-13/16", 1-7/8", 2"
- Standards ASTM A342, FM Approved, OSHA, NFPA, MSHA, Federal, GSA, Military, DOE
- Includes 3/4" Drive Pear Head Ratchet 18", Drive Extension 16", Sliding Bar 18", Breaker Bar 18", Molded Case
- Impact Rated No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 42W519WESTWARD
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.