Pressure Gauge, Process Gauge Type, 0 to 30 psi Range, 4-1/2" Dial Size
- Item# 1X850
- Mfr. Model# S1866-1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Type Process
- Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Range 0 to 30 psi
- Connection Size 1/2" FNPT
- Connection Location Lower
- Smallest Graduation 0.2 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.5%
- Case Material PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Case Color Black
- Socket Material Brass
- Tube Material Phosphor Bronze
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Ring Material Threaded Polypropylene
- Operating Temp. Range 30 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- For Use With Chemical, petroleum processing
- Series 1980
- Includes Stainless Steel SB Series Seal
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.