Axial Upblast Belt Exhaust Ventilator
- Item # 33TD89
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BRV-836-1 1/2-1-EXP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 51" x 51"
- Blade Dia. 36"
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 115/230
- Item - Roof Ventilators Exhaust Ventilator
- Propeller Material Aluminum
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 13660
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 12012
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 9579
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 7240
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 5000
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 21
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 21
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 70
- CFM Range 13660-5000
- Motor Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Operating Amps 9.5
- Bearing Type Pillow Block
- Motor HP Range 1.5
- Max. BHP 1.19
- Fan RPM 720
- RPM Range 720
- Speed Controllable N
- Mounting Location Roof
- Base Height (In.) 49.25
- Overall Height (In.) 49.25
- Overall Dia. (In.) 36
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End (In.) 0.875
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End (In.) 0.875
- Housing Material Heavy Gauge Steel
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.