Washout Wall Urinal, 0.125 to 1.0 Gallons per Flush, 26-1/8"H x 18-7/8"W, White
- Item # 45NC87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6590001EC.020
- Catalog Page # 2747
- UNSPSC # 30181506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Urinal
- Type Washout
- Mounting Style Wall
- Connection (In.) 3/4
- Material of Construction Vitreous China
- Color/Finish White
- Height (In.) 26-1/8
- Width (In.) 18-7/8
- Depth (In.) 14-1/8
- Gallons per Flush 0.125 to 1.0
- Cartridges Required No
- Standards ASME A112.19.2-2008/CSA B45.1-08, ANSI A117.1
- Includes Ultra High Efficiency, Inhibits the Growth of Stain and Odor Causing Bacteria On the Surface, Mold and Mildew, Wall Hanger, Strainer and Outlet
- Green Environmental Attribute Urinal Uses 0.5 gpf or Less
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.