Washdown Wall Urinal, 0.125 to 0.5 Gallons per Flush, 22-5/8"H x 14-5/16"W, White
- Item # 448N90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6002503.02
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30181506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Urinal
- Type Washdown
- Mounting Style Wall
- Connection (In.) 3/4
- Material of Construction Vitreous China
- Color/Finish White
- Height (In.) 22-5/8
- Width (In.) 14-5/16
- Depth (In.) 14-7/16
- Gallons per Flush 0.125 to 0.5
- Flushing Method Flushometer
- Flush Handle Oscillating Handle
- Tank/Flushometer Mfr. Model Number 6045013.002
- Cartridges Required No
- Collection Pintbrook(TM)
- Standards ASME A112.19.2, ANSI A117.1
- Includes (2) Wall Hanger, 3/4" Angle Stop, Sweat Solder Kit, 3/4" Vacuum Breaker, Spud Coupling, Flange
- Green Environmental Attribute Urinal Uses 0.5 gpf or Less
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.