1.28 gpf Single Flush Toilet Automatic Flush Valve, 1" IPS Inlet Size, 11-1/2" Rough-In
- Item # 448N83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 606B211.007
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Automatic Flush Valve
- Fixture Type Toilet
- Basic Power Source Battery, Electric
- Flush Mode Single Flush
- Gallons per Flush 1.28
- Fixture Connection Top Spud
- Inlet Size 1" IPS
- Spud Coupling 1-1/2"
- Exposed/Concealed Exposed
- Rough-In 11-1/2"
- Valve Design Piston
- Standards ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2
- Pressure Range 25 to 80 psi
- Sensor Range 15" to 30"
- Finish Polished Chrome
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Fixture Mount Wall
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Water Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.