First Aid Kit, Kit, Nylon Case Material, Family, 10 People Served Per Kit
- Item# 36M325
- Mfr. Model# 9162-RC-GR
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Kit
- First Aid Kit Primary Application Specialty
- Number of People Served 1-10
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 10
- Case Material Nylon
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable
- Height 12-1/2"
- Width 9"
- Depth 3"
- Waterproof No
- First Aid Kit Application Family
- Number of Components 118
- Number of Shelves 0
- Color Red
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I, II
- Includes (2) Chewable Aspirin Tablets, 81mg Each, (5) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs, 0.5g Each, (6) Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes (Sting Free), (2) Hydrocortisone Cream Packs, 1%, 0.9g Each, (2) Hand Sanitizer Packs, 0.9g Each, (2) Trauma Pads, 5" x 9", (6) Gauze Dressing Pads, 4" x 4", 6 Gauze Dressing Pads, 3" x 3", (1) Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 4", (1) Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 3", 1 First Aid Tape Roll, 1" x 10 yd., (1) Instant Cold Compress, (1) CPR 1-Way Valve Face Shield, Latex-Free, (1) Emergency Blanket, (2) Triangular Sling/Bandages (Safety Pins Included), (25) Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/4" x 3", (15) Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 1" x 3", (3) Elbow and Knee Plastic Bandages, 2" x 4", (10) Junior Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/8" x 1-1/2", (5) Patch Plastic Bandages, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2", (3) Knuckle Fabric Bandages, (3) Fingertip Fabric Bandages, (4) Thermometers (1-Time Use), Plastic Tweezers, (1) Pair, Scissors, (1) Pair, (4) Latex-Free Exam-Quality Gloves, (2) Pairs, (1) American Red Cross Emergency First Aid Guide, Nylon Bag with Clear Pocket Pages
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.