Upright Refrigerator with Freezer; High Performance; Cycle/Manual Defrost
- Item # 49YP72
- Mfr. Model # ABT-HC-RFC7
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refrigerator and Freezer
- Application - Laboratory Refrigerator/Freezer High Performance
- Laboratory Refrigerator/Freezer Style Upright
- Refrigerator Capacity (Cu.-Ft.) 5.2
- Freezer Capacity (Cu.-Ft.) 1.7
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C) 1 Degrees to 10 Degrees
- Freezer Temperature Range (C) -15 Degrees to -25 Degrees
- Overall Depth 24-1/4"
- Overall Height 4 ft. 5-1/8"
- Overall Width 23-3/4"
- Defrost Cycle/Manual
- Freezer Temperature Range (F) -13 Degrees to 5 Degrees
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F) 34 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Amps 1.3/1
- Hz 60
- Voltage 115
- Color White
- Door Hinge Right
- Door Type Glass, Solid
- Door Material Glass, Solid
- Number of Doors 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.