Conf Space Blwr/Exhstr, Air Driven, 12 in.
- Item # 21YC21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VAF3000P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101601
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 32.18 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Schaefer Americ® pneumatic ventilator's intrinsically safe design helps prevent dangerous sparking while it delivers continuous circulating airflow in a confined space. UL and C-UL Listed for use in Class I Groups A, B, C, and D; Class II Groups E, F, and G; and Class III hazardous locations. It has a powerful, energy-efficient, high-performance pneumatic motor to help redirect stale compressed air away from the main air stream. The rugged dual-wall shell is designed to be stackable for space savings in work areas and storage.
- Item Confined Space Blower/Exhauster
- Power Source Air Driven
- HP 1-1/2
- Duct Dia. 12"
- Material Polyethylene
- Blower/Fan Speed 3000 rpm
- Maximum Flow in Free Air 2063 cfm
- Inlet Connection 3/8" Male QD Fitting
- Max. Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Air Consumption 38 cfm
- Color Blue
- Length 17"
- Width 14"
- Height 21"
- Standards UL, C-UL Listed for Use In Class 1, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions