Multi-Gas Detector, 5 Gas,Lithium Ion
- Item # 45KE54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10165445
- Catalog Page # 1821
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 5 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit, Photoionization Detector
- Gas Type O2, CO, H2S, PID, LEL
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 2000 ppm, H2S 0 to 200 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution LEL 1%, O2 1 ppm, CO 1 ppm, H2S 1 ppm
- Housing Color Charcoal
- PID Ionization Energy Level 10.6 eV
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 104 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 40 Degrees C)
- Alarm Setting LEL Alarm 1 - 10%, Alarm 2 - 20%, O2 Alarm 1 - 19.5%, Alarm 2 - 23%, CO Alarm 1 - 25 ppm, Alarm 2 - 100 ppm, H2S Alarm 1 - 10 ppm, Alarm 2 - 15 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Life 13 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL913 for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, Class II, Division 1, T4. CSA C22.2 No. 157 for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, CSA C22.2 No. 152, M1984 Combustible Performance
- Features 4 yr. Sensor Life On LEL, O2, CO, H2S, SO2, NO2 and IR Sensors 60% Longer Than Industry Average, 3 Yr. Sensor Life On NH3 and CL2, Advanced PID and IR Sensor Options, MSA Exclusive Instrument End-of-Sensor-Life Warning, MSA Exclusive Motion Alert and Instant Alert Features, 40% Less Calibration Gas Used Per Minute Than Industry Average, 3 Yr. Warranty On The Instrument and Most Sensors, 10 ft. Drop Test, IP 65 Rating for Water and Dust Ingress
- Height 6-45/64"
- Width 3-1/2"
- Depth 1-29/32"
- Includes Meter, Charger, Instruction DVD, Manual, Charger Adaptors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.