Chrome-Plated Brass MNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 1/8" Pipe Size
- Item # 49JY46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86310-02-02
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Chrome-Plated Brass
- Body Style 2-Way
- General Connection Type Male NPT
- Valve Structure 1-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Connection Type MNPT x FNPT
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 290 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Composite
- Stem Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Body Seal Material Nitrile
- Hose I.D. 1/8"
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6MN27ALPHA FITTINGS