Anemometer, 0 to 6000 fpm, NIST
- Item# 1UCY6
- Mfr. Model# AVM430-A
- Catalog Page# 783
- UNSPSC# 41114401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Hot Wire and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing No
- Velocity (FPM) 0 to 6000
- Velocity (MPS) 0 to 30
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.5 Degrees F
- Probe Size 0.38" dia., 7.8" Articulated
- Cord Length 3.3 ft.
- Display LCD
- Resolution 1 fpm
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface USB
- Storage Capacity 12,700 Samples Plus 100 test IDs
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Special Features Data Storage, Articulated Probe
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Batteries, Carrying Case, USB Cable, Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.