Portable Airline Cooling System, For Use With Low Pressure Ambient Air Pumps
- Item# 6UNR0
- Mfr. Model# 9820-LP
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46182004
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Airline Cooling System
- Fittings Hansen Inlet, Single Outlet Coupler Can Adapt Quickly to Accept 3-worker Manifold
- For Use With Low Pressure Ambient Air Pumps
- Max. Pressure 15 psi
- Provides Approximately 50 Degrees F Output Air Temperature with Input Temperatures up to 180 Degrees F
- Includes Wheeled 70 Qt Cooling Box with Telescoping Handle, Inlet Filter, Relief Valve, and 5 ft. Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6UNP9Portable Airline Cooling System, For Use With Standard Pressure Filtration Panel or Breathing Air CoALLEGRO
Price $988.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.