Polyester Arborist Climbing Rope, 3/4" Rope Dia., 300 ft. Length, Black
- Item# 34E352
- Mfr. Model# AGHBP34300B
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31151502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Arborist Climbing Rope
- Rope Material Polyester
- Rope Type Static
- Rope Application Arborist
- Rope Construction Hollow Braid
- Rope Dia. 3/4"
- Length 300 ft.
- Working Load Limit 2120 lb.
- Tensile Strength 10,600 lb.
- Elongation at 30% of Tensile 7.00% to 8.00%
- Min. Breaking Strength (MBS) 10,600 lb.
- Carrying Weight 27 lb.
- Package Type Reel
- Color Black
- Performance Property Heavy Duty
- Rope Sub-Category Arborist / Climbing Ropes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 34E353ALL GEAR
Price $180.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.