Polypropylene Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item# 5WNG4
- Mfr. Model# 12AZ031B1-1ECA
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Polypropylene
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Orifice Dia. 1/16"
- Coefficient of Volume 0.08
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure 200 psi
- Voltage 24VAC
- Operation Direct Acting
- Max. Flow Rate 1.12 gpm
- Airflow 10.80 scfm
- NEMA Rating 4
- Max. Fluid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Seal Material EPDM
- Coil Insulation Class A
- Hz 60
- Watts 5
- Coil Enclosure Watertight and Dust Tight
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Overall Length 1-7/16"
- Overall Width 1-5/16"
- Overall Height 2-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20HM01SPARTAN SCIENTIFIC
Price $45.15 / each