Delrin Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item# 5WND0
- Mfr. Model# 04CZ003A1-4CCA
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Delrin
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 10 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure 150 psi
- Voltage 12VDC
- Operation Pilot Operated
- Max. Flow Rate 30 gpm
- NEMA Rating 4
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Seal Material Buna N
- Coil Insulation Class A
- Watts 6
- Coil Enclosure Watertight and Dust Tight
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Width 2-3/8"
- Overall Height 3-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20HL73SPARTAN SCIENTIFIC
Price $84.40 / each