Panic Alarm Device, Delayed Egress, 95dB
- Item # 5MRX1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 715X28X88
- Catalog Page # 1991
- UNSPSC # 31162808
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Panic Alarm Device
- Finish Satin Aluminum
- Cylinder Type Rim
- Arm Type Push Bar
- Alarm Type Delayed Egress
- Inside Keyed Cylinder Type Rim
- Siren Style Constant
- Activated By Unauthorized Egress
- Door Handing Non-Handed
- Body Length 3-1/4"
- Body Height 8-1/2"
- Body Width 33"
- Decibels 95dB
- Power Source 9V Alkaline Backup Battery
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Standards Meets NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Includes Lock Assembly, 9V Alkaline Backup Battery, Single-Door Keeper Assembly, Push Bar Assembly, Control Box Assembly, Model 271 Flexible Conduit with 2 Covers, Power Transformer, 5-Conductor Cable 10 ft. Long, Self-Adhesive Warning Labels Required to Comply with NFPA 101 Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.