Access Keypad,3-3/16 in. W,Satin Chrome
- Item # 28XZ98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PDK3000 US26D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Access Keypad
- Type Surface Mounted Weatherproof Access Control Keypad/Prox Reader with PC Programming and Audit Trail
- Switch Action (2) High-Current Rated 8A Relays for Entry, Alarm Zone Shunting or Lock Release By Real-Time Schedule
- Material Cast Aluminum Housing
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Height 4-5/8"
- Width 3-3/16"
- Button Color Silver
- Color Silver
- Input Voltage 10 to 28VAC/DC
- Output 2 SPDT, 8A Form C Relays
- Amps AC 55mA @ 12V/80mA @ 24V
- Operating Temp. Weatherproof -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail 40,000 Event Audit Trail Report/Print to PC, Hand Held Printer or DTMIII Data Module
- Max. User Codes 2000
- Keypad Vandal Resistant 12 Button
- Cylinder No
- For Use With Stand Alone Keypad Used to Release Electronic Locks
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.