Super-Duty Rescue Kit, Blows per Minute: 1560, Stroke Length: 2-11/16"
- Item # 9PYM6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 911-RKM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Super-Duty Rescue Kit
- Blows per Minute 1560
- Stroke Length 2-11/16"
- CFM @ Full Load 7.0
- Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Includes (1) Hammer for .498" Shank Tools, (1) Retainer, (1) Regulator, (2) Ergo Chisel Grips, (1) 12" Moil Point, (2) Double Blade Panel Cutters (Non-Turn), (2) Kwik Cutters (Non-Turn), (2) 18" Kwik Cutters (Non-Turn), (2) Double Blade Panel Cutters (Turn-Type), (2) Kwik Cutters (Turn-Type), (2) 18" Kwik Cutters (Turn-Type), (1) 15 ft., 3/8" Hose, (1) 3/8" Male Connector (1/4" NPT hammer), (1) 3/8" Male Connector (1/4" NPT regulator), (1) 3/8" Female Coupler (3/8" NPT hose), (1) Gauge Guard, 1/2" Impact Wrench and Sockets, (1) 20" Steel Kit Box, (1) Kit Box Liner, (1) 4 oz. Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.