30" Commercial Pedestal-Mounted Non-Oscillating Air Circulator
- Item# 2LBA5
- Mfr. Model# CA30APE
- Catalog Page# 3651
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 3
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 6100
- CFM Low 2700
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 500
- Motor HP 1/4
- Motor RPM 1100
- Operating Amps 3.3
- Mounting Location Pedestal
- Mounting Style Pedestal-Mounted
- Fan RPM 1100
- Environmental Applications Commercial
- Assembled Unassembled
- CFM Medium 4400
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 200
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 200
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft. 100
- Sound Level 76dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 230
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type BALL
- Outside Dia. 33"
- Height 96"
- Width 33"
- Max. Depth 21"
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Galvanized Steel
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Nickel Chrome
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards cULus/OSHA
- Includes Pedestal Base and Column
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1RWB5DAYTON
Price $397.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.