- Item # 48TC61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 831000
- Catalog Page # 3060
- UNSPSC # 40101903
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Humidifier
- Type Space Saver Style
- Max. Square Foot Capacity 2700
- Voltage 120VAC
- Amps AC 1.1
- Watts 70
- Height 22-1/2"
- Width 12-1/2"
- Depth 17-1/2"
- Mounting Type Portable
- Clearance Required Outside 16"
- Clearance Required Inside 16"
- Max. Runtime 70 hr.
- Water Reservoir 6 gal.
- Drain Type Pour-In
- Fan CFM 150
- Number of Speeds 3
- Replacement Wick 2PYG5, Wick Model #1043
- Wick Treated With Antimicrobial
- Cord Length 60"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 1-15p
- Color White
- Requires Manual Refilling
- Includes Evaporative Wick and Wick Retainer, Caster Kit, Lift Rod Assembly with Styrofoam Float
- Description/Special Features Up to 8.5 gal. Daily Output, Digital Controls and Display, Customizable Humidity Settings, Auto Shut Off, Water Refill, Check Filter Indicator, Convenient Top Pour In Door
- Warranty 2 yr. Limited (Less Wicks/Filters)
- Agency Compliance ETL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.