Carbon Monoxide Duct Detector Kit
- Item # 45JU38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SL-701 KIT
- Catalog Page # 3029
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Carbon Monoxide Duct Detector Kit
- Finish Plastic
- Mounting Duct
- Alarm Current 18mA @ 230VAC, 32mA @ 115VAC, 190mA @ 24VAC, 68mA @ 24VDC
- Depth (In.) 2-1/4
- Height (In.) 4-1/2
- Length (In.) 13-1/2
- Tube Length (Ft.) 4-1/2
- Width (In.) 2-1/4
- Duct Width (Ft.) 1 to 6
- Ambient Temp. Limits (F) 32 to 158 Degrees
- Air Velocity (FPM) 100 to 4000
- Amps AC 10
- Humidity Range (% RH) 10 to 85 Non-Condensing/ Non-Freezing
- Voltage 230VAC, 115VAC, 24VAC, 24VDC
- Standards UL
- Includes SL-701 duct CO detector, MSR-50/CO remote accessory, 8" Fast exhaust tube,notched fast tube starter piece, mounting template, (3) 18" fast tube and (4) screws
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.