7-1/4" x 9-1/4" x 34" Fan Forced Oscillating Electric Pedestal Heater, Gray
- Item# 2RA10
- Mfr. Model# 8566
- Catalog Page# 3827
- UNSPSC# 40101827
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Pedestal Heater
- Heater Type Fan Forced
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Oscillating
- Voltage 120
- Watts 1500/900
- Height 34"
- Width 7-1/4"
- Depth 9-1/4"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Amps AC 12.5/7.0
- kW 1.5/0.9
- BtuH Output 5118 / 3070
- Cord Length 72"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Color Gray
- Number of Heat Settings 2 and Auto
- Features Auto Overheat Shut Off Protection, Power Indicator Light, Thermostat, Auto Fan Setting, LCD Display, 8 hr. Timer with Oscillating Feature
- Safety Features Safe Ceramic Heating Element, Automatic Overheat Protection and Widespread Oscillation
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Motor 3 yr., All Other Parts 1 yr.
- Standards ETL
- Includes (3) Prong Grounded Plug, Multi Function Remote Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1VNX8DAYTON
Price $141.05 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.