18" Yes White Fan, 54-1/2" Height,120 Voltage
- Item # 4CH63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9119
- Catalog Page # 2982
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Overall Style - Fans Residential Pedestal
- Fan Mounting Location Pedestal
- Number of Speeds 3
- Blade Dia. 18"
- Oscillating Yes
- Air Flow (CFM) 1950/1680/1380
- Cord Length - Fans 6 ft.
- Fan Power Source Plug-In
- Fan Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Fan Item Fan
- RPM 1100/950/800
- Amps 0.85/0.67/0.59
- Watts 114/85/83
- Width 20-3/4"
- Height 54-1/2"
- Color White
- Guard Material Powder Coated Steel Front with High Impact Resistant Plastic Rear
- Number of Blades 5
- Blade Material Polypropylene
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Number of Conductors 3
- Standards ETL and OSHA Compliant Guards
- Includes Column Height Adjustment From 37" to 53 3/4" and Head Tilting Adjustment 30 Deg Up to 15 Deg Down
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.