Grainger Choice ProductAIR HANDLER
V-Bank Air Filter, 20x24x12, MERV 11, Synthetic, Number of Vs: 4
- Item # 33E941
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33E941
- Catalog Page # 3054
- UNSPSC # 40161505
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 12.3 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
MERV 11 V-bank air filters provide between 80% and 85% efficiency for filtering particles between 3 and 10 microns in size (such as mold spores, dusting aids, and cement dust). They also provide between 50% and 65% efficiency for filtering particles between 1 and 3 microns in size (such as legionella, lead dust, humidifier dust, coal dust, and nebulizer droplets) and less than 20% efficiency for filtering particles between 0.30 and 1 micron in size (such as bacteria, most smoke, sneeze nuclei, insecticide dust, copier toner, and face powder).V-bank air filters hold more dust than standard minipleat, cartridge, and rigid cell air filters. They trap particles with high efficiency and can withstand difficult operating conditions such as variable air volume, turbulent airflow, and high humidity. V-bank air filters install in HVAC systems to remove contaminants from the air stream, which prevents contaminants from building up in the equipment and improves indoor air quality. They are used in healthcare, food and beverage, electronics manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and other applications that require very high levels of filtration. These filters have a MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) rating of 11 to 16. A filter's MERV rating measures how efficiently it removes contaminants from the air stream based on the size of the particles it can effectively capture. The higher a filter's MERV rating is, the more effectively the filter traps small particles.
- Air Filter Item V-Bank Air Filter
- Style - Air Filters Box
- Performance Rating MERV 11
- Nominal Filter Size 20x24x12
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 75%
- Media Material Synthetic
- Frame or Header Material Plastic
- Air Filter Header Type Single Header
- Number of Vs 4
- Gasket Location Downstream Face
- Gasket Material Foam
- Media Color White
- Media Area 162 sq. ft.
- Filters Out MERV 9-12 Legionella, Humidifier Dust, Lead Dust, Coal Dust, Milled Flour, Auto Emission Particulates, Nebulizer Droplets
- Removes Particles Down To 1 to 3 microns
- Air Flow @ 300 fpm 1000 cfm
- Air Flow @ 500 fpm 1600 cfm
- Air Flow @ 625 fpm 2000 cfm
- Air Flow @ 750 fpm 2500 cfm
- Initial Resistance @ 500 fpm 0.22 WC
- Recommended Final Resistance 1.5" WC
- Max. Temp. 160 Degrees F
- Nominal Height 20"
- Nominal Width 24"
- Nominal Depth 12"
- Actual Filter Size 19-3/8"x23-3/8"x11-1/2"
- Actual Height 19-3/8"
- Actual Width 23-3/8"
- Actual Depth 11-1/2"
- Standards UL 900
- Item V-Bank Air Filter
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions