Grainger Choice ProductAIR HANDLER
General Use Pleated Air Filter, 20x23x1, MERV 11, High Capacity, Synthetic, Beverage Board
- Item # 3GUY1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3GUY1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161505
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
MERV 11 general purpose pleated air filters provide between 80% and 85% efficiency for filtering particles between 3 and 10 microns in size (such as mold spores, dusting aids, and cement dust). They also provide between 50% and 65% efficiency for filtering particles between 1 and 3 microns in size (such as legionella, lead dust, humidifier dust, coal dust, and nebulizer droplets) and less than 20% efficiency for filtering particles between 0.30 and 1 micron in size (such as bacteria, most smoke, sneeze nuclei, insecticide dust, copier toner, and face powder). They capture contaminants more efficiently than MERV 10 pleated air filters.Pleated air filters capture airborne contaminants more effectively than non-pleated air filters because the pleated filter media provides more surface area for trapping contaminants than non-pleated media. These filters are commonly installed in HVAC systems in food and beverage, healthcare, hospitality, education, and industrial facilities to remove contaminants from the air stream and improve the quality of the air. They also prevent the contaminants from building up in the equipment and causing damage to it. The filters are designed to be discarded when they are spent. They typically have a MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) rating of between 7 and 13. A filter's MERV rating measures how efficiently it removes contaminants from the air stream based on the size of the particles it can effectively capture. The higher the MERV rating is, the more effectively the filter traps small particles.
- Air Filter Item Pleated Air Filter
- Style - Air Filters Panel
- Performance Rating MERV 11
- Nominal Filter Size 20x23x1
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 65%
- Air Filter Capacity High Capacity
- Media Material Synthetic
- Frame or Header Material Beverage Board
- Common Applications General Use
- Media Color White
- Media Area 18.1 sq. ft.
- Pleats per Linear Foot 13
- Filters Out MERV 9-12 Legionella, Humidifier Dust, Lead Dust, Coal Dust, Milled Flour, Auto Emission Particulates, Nebulizer Droplets
- Removes Particles Down To 3 to 10 microns
- Air Flow @ 300 fpm 958 cfm
- Air Flow @ 500 fpm 1597 cfm
- Initial Resistance @ 300 fpm 0.2" WC
- Initial Resistance @ 500 fpm 0.33" WC
- Final Recommended Resistance 1" WC
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Velocity 500 fpm
- Filter Frame Color White
- Gasket Location None
- Gasket Material None
- Nominal Height 20"
- Nominal Width 23"
- Nominal Depth 1"
- Actual Filter Size 19-3/4"x22"x3/4"
- Actual Height 19-3/4"
- Actual Width 22"
- Actual Depth 3/4"
- Standards UL 900 Classified
- Item Pleated Air Filter
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions