Pocket Air Filter, 24x24x29, MERV 11, Orange, Fiberglass, Number of Pockets: 10
- Item # 2DVU2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2DVU2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Air Filter Item Pocket Air Filter
- Style - Air Filters Bag
- Nominal Filter Size 24x24x29
- Performance Rating MERV 11
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 65%
- Media Color Orange
- Media Material Fiberglass
- Number of Pockets 10
- Media Area 105 sq. ft.
- Air Filter Header Type Single
- Filters Out MERV 9-12 Legionella, Humidifier Dust, Lead Dust, Coal Dust, Milled Flour, Auto Emission Particulates, Nebulizer Droplets
- Removes Particles Down To 1.0 to 3.0 microns
- Air Flow @ 300 fpm 1200 cfm
- Air Flow @ 500 fpm 2000 cfm
- Initial Resistance @ 300 fpm 0.15" WC
- Initial Resistance @ 500 fpm 0.25" WC
- Recommended Final Resistance 1.0" WC
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Velocity 500 fpm
- Frame or Header Material Galvanized Steel
- Gasket Location None
- Gasket Material None
- Nominal Height 24"
- Nominal Width 24"
- Nominal Depth 29"
- Actual Filter Size 23-3/8"x23-3/8"x29"
- Actual Height 23-3/8"
- Actual Width 23-3/8"
- Actual Depth 29"
- Standards UL 900
- Item Pocket Air Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.