Furnace Air Cleaner Furnace Air Cleaner Filter, 20x25x3, MERV 11, Standard Capacity
- Item # 36PR87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 36PR87
- Catalog Page # 3093
- UNSPSC # 40161505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Air Filter Item Furnace Air Cleaner Filter
- Style - Air Filters Panel
- Performance Rating MERV 11
- Nominal Filter Size 20x25x3
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 65%
- Air Filter Capacity Standard Capacity
- Media Material Electrostatic Polyester Blend
- Frame or Header Material Beverage Board
- Common Applications Furnace Air Cleaner
- For Use With (Systems) Trion Air Bear Model: 455602-125; Supreme 1400; 1400; Skuttle Model: DB0-0025-016; GeneralAire Model: MAC1400; Source1 Model: S1-MAC10162505; Ultravation Model: 90-006;
- OEM Replacement For (Filters) Trion Airbear 455602-925
- Media Color White
- Media Area 25 sq. ft.
- Pleats per Linear Foot 24
- Filters Out MERV 9-12 Legionella, Humidifier Dust, Lead Dust, Coal Dust, Milled Flour, Auto Emission Particulates, Nebulizer Droplets
- Removes Particles Down To 1.0 to 3.0 microns
- Air Flow @ 300 fpm 1042 cfm
- Air Flow @ 500 fpm 1736 cfm
- Initial Resistance @ 300 fpm 0.22" WC
- Initial Resistance @ 500 fpm 0.37" WC
- Final Recommended Resistance 1.0" WC
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Velocity 500 fpm
- Filter Frame Color White
- Gasket Location None
- Gasket Material None
- Nominal Height 20"
- Nominal Width 25"
- Nominal Depth 3"
- Actual Filter Size 19-1/2"x24-1/2"x3"
- Actual Height 19-1/2"
- Actual Width 24-1/2"
- Actual Depth 3"
- Standards UL 900 Classified
- Item Furnace Air Cleaner Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.