20x24x12 Fiberglass V-Bank Air Filter with MERV13 and 85% Filter Efficiency
- Item # 33E916
- Mfr. Model # 33E916
- Catalog Page # 3115
- UNSPSC # 40161505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item V-Bank Air Filter
- Nominal Filter Size 20x24x12
- MERV 13
- Nominal Height 20"
- Nominal Width 24"
- Nominal Depth 12"
- Filter Efficiency 85%
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 85%
- Air Filter Media Type Fiberglass
- Air Filter Header Type Single
- Air Filter Item V-Bank Air Filter
- With Gasket Yes
- Number of V s 2V
- Filter Pack Enclosure Plastic Frame
- Initial Resistance 0.45" WC
- Air Flow 500 fpm
- Max. Air Flow 2394 cfm
- Media Area 75 sq. ft.
- Final Resistance 1.5" WC
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Standards UL 900
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Has MERV Rating of 13 or Higher
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.