12x24x12 MERV 14 Rigid Cell Filter None Header Corrosion Resisitant Steel
- Item # 2HYW5
- Mfr. Model # 2HYW5
- Catalog Page # 3116
- UNSPSC # 40161505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rigid Cell Filter
- Nominal Filter Size 12x24x12
- Nominal Height 12"
- Nominal Width 24"
- Nominal Depth 12"
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 95%
- MERV 14
- Initial Resistance 0.47" WC
- Air Filter Header Type No Header
- Air Filter Media Type Synthetic
- Air Filter Item Rigid Cell Air Filter
- Air Flow 500 fpm
- Final Recommended Resistance 1.00" WC
- Frame/Header Material Corrosion Resisitant Steel
- Max. Air Flow 500 fpm
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Media Area 25 sq. ft.
- Standards Classified As to Flammability Only, Class 2 R13458
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5W922AIR HANDLER
List Price $119.05 / each
Shipping: pkg of 2
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.