Lamp Crusher, Linear Flourescents (and U-Tube and CFL Lamps when 20VR91 is added) Application
- Item # 20VR90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 333-200-120
- Catalog Page # 480
- UNSPSC # 23151602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lamp Crusher
- Recycling Item Lamp Recycling
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T12 Lamps 875
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T12 U-Tube Lamps 450
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T17 Lamps 300
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T8 Lamps 1350
- Capacity of 8 Ft. T12 Lamps 400
- Capacity of CFLs 3000
- Description/Special Features Single Model That Crushes Linear, CFL, and U-Tube Lamps (with Addition of 20VR91). Lower Angle Entry Tube, Cyclone Separator, Five Stage Filter System. No Casual Connections of Hoses. On Board Controls with Intelli Technology.
- Includes T12 Entry Tube, Filter Combo Kit, Spinner Assembly and Carbon Filter, Drum Not Included
- Material Steel, Plastic and Rubber
- Compliance Use and Recycling of The Crushed Lamps is Regulated By The EPA, Not Available In CA, CT, ME, MN, MO, NH, PA, RI, VT and WV
- For Use With Linear Flourescents (and U-Tube and CFL Lamps when 20VR91 is added), and 55 gal. Drum
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, ME, MN, MO, NH, PA, RI, VT, and WV.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.