Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 70 MHz
- Item# 6XAC0
- Mfr. Model# DSOX2002A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Oscilloscope
- Type Bench
- Bandwidth (MHz) 70MHz
- Rise Time 1.75 ns
- Max. Voltage 400
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 2 nS/div to 50 s/div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext. 10mV/div internal/ 200mV external
- Vertical Operating Modes Normal, Peak Detect, Averaging, High Resolution, Segmented
- Sweep Speed Accuracy 25ppm +- 5 ppm Per Year Aging
- Sweep Magnification +-8 Divisions From Center Screen
- Triggering Mode Edge, Pulse Width, Pattern, Video
- Triggering Source Analog channels, External, Line WaveGen
- Display 8.5 inch WVGA
- Digital Storage Bandwidth 64M Internal, USB Stick Limit For External Storage
- Sampling Rate 2 GSa/s Per Channel
- Horizontal Resolution 2.5 pS
- Vertical Resolution 8 bits
- Memory Size 100kpts/channel
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz) 70MHz
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage 2 nS/div to 50 s/div
- Features Analog Oscilloscope, Digital Timing Analyzer, Integrated Function Generator, Mask Testing and Segmented Memory. FFT, Automatic Measurements
- Includes 1 Passive Probe Per Analog Channel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.