Handheld Oscilloscope, 200MHz, DualChn
- Item# 16N184
- Mfr. Model# U1620A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 200
- Channels 2
- Display 5.7" VGA TF
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 2 GSa/s interleaved, 1 GSa/s per channel
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Yes
- Max. Record Length 2M
- FFT Analysis Yes
- Cursors & Zoom Yes
- Real Time Clock Yes
- Triggering Mode Normal, Auto, Single
- Input Sensitivity 2 mV/div to 50V/div
- Persistence Yes
- Glitch Capture Yes
- Capacitance Measurements Yes
- Interface USB
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Life 3hrs
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 3 or Less
- Features Datalogger, DMM
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Scope probe, DMM probe, charger, USB cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.