Handheld Oscilloscope, 40MHz, USB Host
- Item# 5RMW9
- Mfr. Model# U1604B-001
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 40
- Channels 2
- Display 4.5" Color LCD
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 100 MSa/s per Channel, 200 MSa/s Single Channel and Interleaved
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Up to 10 Setups and Traces
- Max. Record Length Up to 125 000 Points
- FFT Analysis Yes
- Cursors & Zoom Yes
- Triggering Mode Auto, Normal, Single
- Input Sensitivity 5 mV/Div
- Persistence Yes
- Glitch Capture Yes
- Capacitance Measurements 60.00 nF to 300.0 uF
- Interface USB 2.0 Full-speed Client and Host
- Battery Type 7.2V, 4500 mAH, Ni-MH Rechargeable Pack
- Battery Life Up to 4 hours
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 5
- Features Multimeter Measures AC/DC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode Check and Continuity,Real-Time Data Logger, 22 Automatic Scope Measurement Functions, Multi-language Quick Help Support
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes (2)10x1 Scope Probe, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, USB Cable, AC Power Adapter with Cord, Ni-MH Battery Pack and Quick Start Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.