Digital Oscilloscope,4 Channel,200 MHz
- Item # 4RGL6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DSO1024A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Type 4 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz) 200
- Vertical Deflection 2 mV/Div to 10 V/Div
- Rise Time 1.8 ns
- Max. Voltage CAT I 300 Vrms, 400 Vpk
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 1 nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext. 5mV/Division, 1 Division from DC to 10 MHz, 1.5 Division from 10MHz to Full Bandwidth
- Vertical Operating Modes AC and DC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy +/-4.0% Full Scale for 2 mV/Div to 5 mV/Div, +/-3.0% Full Scale 10 mV/Div to 5 V/Div
- Sweep Speed Accuracy +/-50 ppm from 0 to 30 C, +/-50 ppm +2 ppm per Degree C from 30 to 45 C
- Triggering Mode Auto, Normal (Triggered) or Single
- Triggering Source CH1, CH2, Line, External or External/5
- Display 5.7" Color LCD
- Sampling Rate 2G Samples/Sec (Half Channel), 1 G Sample/Second (Each Channel)
- Horizontal Resolution 1nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div
- Vertical Resolution 8 Bit
- Memory Size 20,000 Points (Half Channel), 10,000 Points (Each Channel)
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz) 200
- Features Records Up To 1000 Occurrences of a Trigger Event, Edge, Pulse Width, Composite Video, Pattern and Alternate Channel Trigger Modes, Built-in USB Interface, Multi-language Interface
- Includes Power Cord, (4) 10:1 10 MOhm Passive Probe Sets, Software CD and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.