Digital Multimeter, Full Size - Advanced Features Multimeter Style, Full Size - Advanced Features Mu
- Item# 5NND4
- Mfr. Model# U1253B
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - Advanced Features
- Instrument Counts 50,000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.025% of Reading + 5 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 500 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 1 MHz
- Capacitance Range 100 nF to 100 mF
- Temp. Range -558 Degrees to 2502 Degrees F
- Duty Cycle 0.01 to 99.99%
- Display 5 Digit OLED
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Battery Type Rechargeable NiMH
- AC Response TRMS
- Interface USB, Bluetooth
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Up to 4.8 kHz Square Wave Output Generator
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE, CSA
- Series KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES (R) U1253B
- Includes Alligator Clips, Test Probe Leads (4mm), Test Probe Leads (19mm), Rechargeable NiMH Battery with Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1EVC6Digital Multimeter, Full Size - Advanced Features Multimeter Style, Full Size - Advanced Features MuFLUKE
Sale Price $449.99 / each
Price $537.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.