Bench Oscilloscope, 2-Channel, 150 MHz
- Item# 34K449
- Mfr. Model# DSO1152B
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bench Oscilloscope
- Type 2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz) 150 MHz
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext. Vertical Sensitivity (Range) = 2 mV/div to 10 V/div
- Vertical Operating Modes Main (Y-T), XY Delayed Zoom And Roll
- Sweep Speed Accuracy Time Scale Accuracy = +/- 50 ppm Over 1 ms
- Sweep Magnification Vertical Zoom , Dynamic Range = +6 Divisions From Center Screen
- Triggering Mode Force, Edge, Video, Pulse Width, Alternate
- Triggering Source Ch 1, 2, EXT, AC Line (Edge Only)
- Display 5.7 Inch Diagonal Color QVGA TFT LCD Display With 300 cd/m Less Than2) Backlight Intensity
- Sampling Rate 1GSa/s
- Vertical Resolution 8 bits
- Memory Size 16 kpts
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz) 150 MHz
- Features Powerful Signal Ccapture And Display, Up To 1 gsa/S Sample Rate, Up To 16 Kpts Memory, 5.7-inch Color LCD Display With Wide Viewing Angle, Simultaneous Viewing Of Main And Zoomed Waveforms, Advanced Measurement Capability, 23 Automatic Measurements, Waveform Math Including fft, Advanced Features Including Sequential Acquisition Of Up To 1000 Trigger Events, Go/No Go Mask Testing, And Selectable Digital Filters Accelerated Productivity, Built-in Help Menus, Front Panel Overlay, Gui And Manual Available In 11 Languages, Free Education Student Lab Guide And Professor Slide Set, Usb Connectivity
- Includes Documentation Cd, Localized Front Panel Overlay, Power Cord, 10:1 Passive Probe For Each Input Channel (2 Or 4), Educatioin Student Lab Guide And Professor Slide Set Doanloadable Free From www.agilent.com/Find/100edu
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.