Baton Road Flare, Yellow LEDS, Kit, PK3
- Item# 26L094
- Mfr. Model# 1157
- Catalog Page# 2332
- UNSPSC# 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Baton Road Flare Kit with 3 Flares in Charging Case
- LED Color Yellow
- Shell Color Yellow
- Number of LEDs 15
- Flashes per Minute Five Varied Settings
- Power Source Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, 12 Volt and 110v Adapted
- Light Output 3 to 10 Hours, 1/2 Mile Visibility
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Shell Material Crushproof Polycarbonate with Impact Resistant Rubber Housing
- Diameter 13.62" Width
- Length 13.23"
- Height 2.52"
- Operating Life 5+ Year Battery, Will Hold 90 Day Full Charge
- Standards DOT & Traffic Safety Compliance: U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 1. Â§ 392.25 & 393.95 (g) Prohibits the carrying of any flame-producing flare on any Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) transporting explosives; any cargo of flammable liquid or flammable compressed gas, whether loaded or empty; or any CMV using compressed gas as a motor fuel. MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on) 2. NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety, Section 6.7.3 3. Miscellaneous Equipment.
- Special Features Patented, Made In USA, Strong Magnet Attachment Option
- Includes 12V Car Charger, 120V Wall Charger, Charging Case, 2-1159 Flex-Fit Tripods for Elevation
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.